How may we assist?
We have learned a lot over the years just by listening to our customers. We value your feedback, are happy to answer questions, make suggestions, send a wood sample, and just talk. You are important to us, and we would love to hear from you!
Please call or email us and we will be happy to help you! Our office and showroom are open six days a week if you’d like to stop by to place your order in person!
Since each piece is handcrafted in our on-site workshop, construction time varies. Lead times are just an estimate and are not definite.
From drawer pulls to leg styles to furniture sizes and styles…if you have a vision, we are happy to discuss it. Our highly skilled artisans are pleased to consider modifications to any of our current designs. Just contact us for a quote!
All our furniture is sold directly from our factory in Madison County, Virginia. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, and arrival times vary according to size, weight, location, and shipping method. We deliver using our own trucks and drivers or various carriers at regular shipping and processing rates. When smaller items are ordered with larger pieces, items may arrive separately.
Please contact us for shipping information, expected delivery dates, and for answers to any other questions.
We take great pride in our craftsmanship and product and material quality. Each item is carefully checked prior to delivery or shipment. We will credit all eligible returns provided they are returned within 14 days of receipt; there will be a 10% restocking fee. Returned items must be unused, free of damage, and in their original packaging.
If you believe you have received an item in error or your item was defective or damaged in transit, please contact us so that we may assist you. Items marked Final Sale cannot be returned.
Slight variations in wood finish colors are possible; please contact us with any concerns or questions.
In our workshop here in Madison, we will repair or replace any piece of our furniture with defects in material or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns it, with the following exceptions:
- This warranty does not extend to damage by accident, abuse or normal wear and tear.
- All items not manufactured by Clore will be covered according to applicable manufacturers’ warranty.
- Hardware, such as keyboard trays, pocket door hinges, lighting (exclusive of bulbs), is covered under various manufacturers warranties.
- Quartz clock movements are warranted for a period of three years by the manufacturer.
- All wooden chairs can loosen after some period of time even under normal use.
- The life of fiber rush chair seats varies greatly according to use. Seats can be replaced for a reasonable fee.
- We will repair or replace items not covered by the warranty at a fair and reasonable price.
We value your patronage and fully respect your privacy. From time to time, you may receive an announcement or mailing from us; however, we do not share your email address or other information with any other company or person.
I have been buying their furniture for 48 years, and the first piece that I bought still looks like new. We have some in every room in the house and love it all. They have always been honest on delivery dates to me unlike other furniture stores and the quality and communications is excellent. I am glad that the company continues to stay in business.Pat S.